for the alaska guys

birdog1960

So i'm at the music festival tonight and an all female group says they toured alaska cuz they heard the man to woman ratio was 10:1. after a couple songs they asked the audience at the first gig if that was true. a woman piped up and said "the odds are good but the goods are odd" :w00t: at the end of their set someone put a stuffed fox on the stage, apparently in homage! that's ok. they sing really well and at least 2 are pretty hot. they're welcome in these parts anytime.

so maybe it's not political but all the pundits hang out here. right?

10:1? waddya'll do for fun up there?

So i'm at the music festival tonight and an all female group says they toured alaska cuz they heard the man to woman ratio was 10:1. after a couple songs they asked the audience at the first gig if that was true. a woman piped up and said "the odds are good but the goods are odd" :w00t: at the end of their set someone put a stuffed fox on the stage, apparently in homage! that's ok. they sing really well and at least 2 are pretty hot. they're welcome in these parts anytime.

so maybe it's not political but all the pundits hang out here. right?

10:1? waddya'll do for fun up there?

Why do you and lybob have this creepy obsession with Alaska? Are all liberals like that? Did Palin get under your skin that bad?

http://quickfacts.ce...ates/02000.html

Edit: Why don't you tell me the wonders of what ever polluted over crowded state you live in? I'm guessing New Jersey. You display East coast ignorance perfectly.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Why do you and lybob have this creepy obsession with Alaska? Are all liberals like that? Did Palin get under your skin that bad?

http://quickfacts.ce...ates/02000.html

Edit: Why don't you tell me the wonders of what ever polluted over crowded state you live in? I'm guessing New Jersey. You display East coast ignorance perfectly.

i live in rural virginia. we have cows for neighbors. i'm guessing their ratio is about5:1 cows to bulls.