My negative assement of the Bills yesterday

Hplarrm

My nature is to tend to be positive about things, but to match up wth my previous post about what (if any) positives to be built upon as like it or not we deal with yesterday's debacle. Here are the negatives I suggest:

1. First, ths too is actually a positive!

I am positive we should fire Jeff Littman!

This is not a firing from him doing something like firable insubordination by Eric Moulds or the self-immolation of QB Hebert (what was that this self-admitted idiots first name(.

In fact, I would be happy to see Littman cashiered even though as best as I could tell he did exactly what he was supposed to do which was to be hard-nosed and be primarily driven by saving the team every nickel he could rather than having building an SB winner (or even participant, or even the chance of participating).

He did his job.

However, there is simply no way to fire the team owner in this society of ours which like it or not is the worst except for all the rest.

I guess since no one gets out of here alive, the decision will be made by a higher pay grade than mine about when Mr. Ralph leaves this world (and when this happens this region will be confronted with the key questions of we ultimately face a situation where we either for the most part all stand together or its pretty much guaranteed we all fall apart).

Since we cannot fire Mr. Ralph I instead call for the firing of Jeff Littman for pretty clearly following Mr. Ralph's orders which have led us to our 0 for a decade+ playoff less streak!