NFL and no other sports vs.

OnTheRocks

Man that is a fun post. I had fun reading some of the other comments and decided to put in my .02.

I am a football junkie, played at several levels, watch it avidly, even coach little league. I love football in all forms (except soccer, when they call it 'futball' it irritates me)..

All that said, i do love sports in general. After football, Boxing, Tennis & Basketball are my favorites. I have very little interest in Baseball, Hockey, Auto Racing or Golf to be honest.

It would be a tough decision to make, mainly because part of the great thing about liking Boxing & Tennis (also for the Golf fans out there this would apply) is that they are sports without a season. All year long you can enjoy the action. When football season is over, i have the Basketball season to pick up the slack, and the NFL draft. But after the basketball season concludes, for me there's nothing but Tennis and Boxing to watch. If there was no Tennis or Boxing (or NBA) what the hell would i do with myself from April to September? I might actually have to take my own life or something!

As much as i love football and wouldnt mind seeing some other sports go away, i dont think i could say i want ALL others to disappear. -sigh- It took a long time for me to admit that to myself though! LOL

This one is easy. I've pretty much given up on the NFL already. I only watch pro football if the Bills are playing. Don't like the medicority in today's NFL.