Back to life...

zonabb

Welcome back to earth. This was ineveitable. Just enough to break your heart. This team has feasted on garbage for the last 2 months and finally met a team that's better coached and has better players.

I already had my sports miracle this season and the chances of the Bills making the playoffs after starting 0-4 AND the Red Sox winning the World Series after being down 0-3 to the Yankmes in the SAME YEAR are astronomical and therefore impossible.

Our OL still sucks. Our QB still is indecisive.

All you McGahee lovers digest these stats...

Loss to NE, had 37 yards

Loss to Bmore had 58 yards

Loss to Jets 42 yards

2 playoff teams and one with a great defense! So when it comes down to it, they never showed anything against top caliber teams. 6 wins in a row, a great accomplishment in this league, but against St. Louis, Seattle, Miami, Cleveland, Cinci and SF.

Anyone who thought this team was anything more than a one-playoff game team, which they are not, is kidding themselves.

So start the baseball season!

Welcome back to earth. This was ineveitable. Just enough to break your heart. This team has feasted on garbage for the last 2 months and finally met a team that's better coached and has better players.

I already had my sports miracle this season and the chances of the Bills making the playoffs after starting 0-4 AND the Red Sox winning the World Series after being down 0-3 to the Yankmes in the SAME YEAR are astronomical and therefore impossible.

Our OL still sucks. Our QB still is indecisive.

All you McGahee lovers digest these stats...

Loss to NE, had 37 yards

Loss to Bmore had 58 yards

Loss to Jets 42 yards

2 playoff teams and one with a great defense! So when it comes down to it, they never showed anything against top caliber teams. 6 wins in a row, a great accomplishment in this league, but against St. Louis, Seattle, Miami, Cleveland, Cinci and SF.

Anyone who thought this team was anything more than a one-playoff game team, which they are not, is kidding themselves.

So start the baseball season!

188305[/snapback]

Agreed except for McGahee. In those games our O-line was dominated and their was little room to run.