New Kip's Korner on TKIG "Dallas Is Going Down!"

The exorcism video was hysterical.

You can laugh all you like, but Kip is right: Dallas has no chance at ever having fans like ours, or ever approaching the emotions that will be unleashed, if we can win a trophy in either sport. Few teams have what we have, and that's why whenever I hear people complain about "lack of corporate support/boxes/PSLs" I know better. I've been to plenty of other games, in other cities, in all 4 major sports. In the NFL, nobody has what Green Bay, Buffalo, and KC have. Maybe Denver. And the Steelers is something you have to see personally to understand. It's not the same as Buffalo. The rest of what I've seen is unremarkable.

Seriously, I can see pure, hilarious, Marc Miller chaos ruling most of downtown if we win a SB or Cup.

It gets like this anyway at times :lol:, but I cannot truly know what it would be like if either team won. I can imagine waves of Marc Miller: as soon as everybody calms down a little...somebody else would start freaking out and fire everybody right back up. I imagine people having to be carried out due to exhaustion, never mind drunkenness.

I imagine that I'd be compelled to take a week off of work, both to wade into the fray, and then recover from that. :lol: