well clements just put us in the playoffs

geggytah

now who do we play?  please god do not make us play the colts in the 1st round.  bring on the chargers!!!!

187968[/snapback]

well if we can't beat the B squad of the steelers with a 1 point lead in the second half, then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs. we WILL be in the playoffs! i'll wager that the steelers don't score another point the rest of the game. bring on the bolts

now who do we play?  please god do not make us play the colts in the 1st round.  bring on the chargers!!!!

187968[/snapback]

:w00t: You must repent this sin, lest the football gods rain their fury down upon our team.

well if we can't beat the B squad of the steelers with a 1 point lead in the second half, then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.  we WILL be in the playoffs!  i'll wager that the steelers don't score another point the rest of the game.  bring on the bolts

187977[/snapback]

well i seemed to have pissed off the NY Jets football god....kickoff return for a TD and a rams fumble since i posted that first post....my bad. let me correct myself: it would please me very much if the bills would win this game and that rams would win their game, football gods willing of course. :w00t:

why are you counting the chickens before they are hatched?

The game is far from over as Lindell just showed, coupled with a 59 yards Steelers run and a 1 point lead for the Rams.

We have hardly done anything!

Great Job!

Did you plan this?

188040[/snapback]

ya know what? if we can't make a great comeback and win this game, then we DON'T deserve to be in the playoffs!!! these are players that probably aren't worthy of playing for the 49ers, and we can't score on them??!?!! are you kidding me? i hope these bills prove me wrong. and let's go rams too!!! pick yourselves up off the ground and start playing like you can at home in front of your fans.

ya know what?  if we can't make a great comeback and win this game, then we DON'T deserve to be in the playoffs!!!  these are players that probably aren't worthy of playing for the 49ers, and we can't score on them??!?!!  are you kidding me?  i hope these bills prove me wrong.  and let's go rams too!!!  pick yourselves up off the ground and start playing like you can at home in front of your fans.

188069[/snapback]

arer you kidding?

did the Steelers get to 14-1 without having quality depths! I agree we should be controling this game but we are making too many mistakes. Few third down stops, too many turnovers, not taking advantage of good field position, lack of play on special teams. The execution has sucked!

GEGGYTAH

YOU FUKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!

188083[/snapback]

yeah you're right...it's not lindell's or drew's or our "bend and break a little" defense, it was definately a post i made on a buffalo bills message board that made us lose. yup. my bad.

arer you kidding?

did the Steelers get to 14-1 without having quality depths!  I agree we should be controling this game but we are making too many mistakes.  Few third down stops, too many turnovers, not taking advantage of good field position, lack of play on special teams.  The execution has sucked!

188091[/snapback]

never said their depth was poor...i said it was their B squad. we should be able to beat their A squad, their B should be a given for a win. we suck! see you next year.

(ps...this was a try at reverse psychology, hoping the gods will be tricked)