Trent Edwards respect

ektin

Edwards ran the west coast offense while at college at Stanford. So not having an experienced NFL OC to teach him any different (brain dead Schonert & AVP as OC's) its what he knew. Edwards had it so great In Buffalo, that all pro WR corps and O line.... 5 concussions in 3 years! Bet he still exchanges xmas cards with Jauron :lol:

I'm just happy the Bills found a QB that can perform with sub par players around him

Edited by Fear the Beard

Have you had trouble with past girlfriends who have dumped you? What is the point of this post? Is it to note how justified the Bills were in letting him go? If that is the case, I would like to note that I don't look forward to your posts on Clements, Peters, Maybin or comparatively Roy. Edwards was given every shot to make this team and lead it with a new coach who was willing to give him the benefit of a doubt from the first day. It didn't work and both teams have moved on. What do you think about the excessive penalties, the fight for second and third receiver, or the competitive kicking situation?