Me Acting in a Play: Just Be Frank

1 member has voted

1. 1. What did you think of my performance

• Great job man. Really funny. You're a good actor.
    • Awful job. You're worse then Shaq
    • Didn't watch. Bye!

Hello guys! Wazzup!

Well, I'll keep this brief...2012 was an awful year for me. But if one good thing came out of it, it was my performance in this playfest. I play Mr. Ross, a narcissistic perverted overweight boss...The one in the tux. So, if you want to see my performance in the play. (And proof that I am 16) please do the following

1) Go to the link below

Playfest

2) Click on the 2nd video

3) Tell me what you think of the play, and my performance (I'm the one in the tux.)

PS, feel free to watch the other plays. The 4th one is pretty awesome too. :-)

Edited by SelmonSmith6378

Hello guys! Wazzup!

Well, I'll keep this brief...2012 was an awful year for me. But if one good thing came out of it, it was my performance in this playfest. I play Mr. Ross, a narcissistic perverted overweight boss...The one in the tux. So, if you want to see my performance in the play. (And proof that I am 16) please do the following

1) Go to the link below

Playfest

2) Click on the 2nd video

3) Tell me what you think of the play, and my performance (I'm the one in the tux.)

PS, feel free to watch the other plays. The 4th one is pretty awesome too. :-)

Selmon, I'm trying to view it but there's a login for the site and apparently you need to share the video to an email address before a password can be created. You can PM me for my email address.

You may be interested in my opinion, as I'm currently between my 1st and 2nd professional gigs as a theatre director.

Selmon, I'm trying to view it but there's a login for the site and apparently you need to share the video to an email address before a password can be created. You can PM me for my email address.

You may be interested in my opinion, as I'm currently between my 1st and 2nd professional gigs as a theatre director.

It's not mine, it's my teachers. I could PM you my email address and you could check it out.