Michelle Bachmann, Swiss Miss

That's hot!

For some reason liberals are threatened by good looking, independent, strong women. At the same time love whiney, ugly needy liberal women. It wold be interesting if someone who knows a lot more than me about psychology offer some insight.

perhaps you just need to meet more successful, accomplished, attractive women. in my experience, they seek men who aren't intimidated or threatened by their success and who don't mind the limelight shining on them rather than themselves, sometimes. Now which side of the political spectrum do you think includes more men that meet this description? and does any apple pie eating, red blooded repub respect todd palin and whoever bachman's invisible husband is? you're right. freud would have a field day.

perhaps you just need to meet more successful, accomplished, attractive women. in my experience, they seek men who aren't intimidated or threatened by their success and who don't mind the limelight shining on them rather than themselves, sometimes. Now which side of the political spectrum do you think includes more men that meet this description? and does any apple pie eating, red blooded repub respect todd palin and whoever bachman's invisible husband is? you're right. freud would have a field day.

Why don't you tell us? With examples? I thought you would be happy to let this thread die after your wildly ignorant Swiss gun control remark.

Where in ther world did you find that? It's hard to find a good corndog nowadays.

It's a promo photo for the exhibition she stages at county fairs and the like. It's called the "Micelle Bachmann Filet Show" The tag line is "Amazing Feats With Boneless Meats".