My completely unoriginal draft ideas

SoFFacet

1 - WR (Floyd)

2 - CB

3 - LB

4a - OT

4b - OT

So, a lot of my draft involves going back to the wells that (imho) served us very well during last years' draft. Ironically, our team needs haven't changed all that much since that time (other than the DL, of course). We are still set at RB and S, and our WRs, OLs, LBs, and CBs could still use work. Imho if we could get a CB, LB, and OT of similar quality to Williams, Sheppard, and Hairston, this is a massively successful draft.

That of course leaves the matter of the 10th overall pick. Again, I'm going back to the well, but in a different way. Last year Dareus represented a BPA who also happened to fill a massive team need. This year I think the same description will fit Micheal Floyd. With his size, speed, versatility, and physicality, Floyd is the perfect Chan/Buddy WR. Similar to adding Mario to Marcell and Kyle on the DL, adding Floyd to Stevie and Freddie on offense would finally create the critical mass needed for each weapon to amplify the effectiveness of the others.

I will admit that I don't know a ton about specific prospects that will be available at those positions in rounds 2-4, however.