The case for not signing anyone else

It was a great day for the Bills and all of us fans and we certainly still have holes to fill but I'm starting to agree with Buddy Nix that we should be done in free agency and here's why, signing Mario Williams is a culture changing move as everyone rightfully says but the Bills put themselves in position to sign Mario because they were smart with their cap space the last couple of years i.e. not wasting money on the likes of Langston Walker, Derrick Dockery type players of years past but sticking to a plan. I see the who should we add next talk and while I would've been ok with Meachem and want(ed) Manningham. I'd rather the Bills save some remaining cap space for FJ, Byrd, Wood and Levitre and "keep our own" especially at the rate wr's are signing for this offseason, Stevie was a bargain who would have got much more on open market and SD can have Meachem at the price they paid. I just think signing Doucet or Manningham would be like wasting money on ok player when we could use that money for our guys. We can draft a wr early to mid rounds to fit our need and work on keeping our young core in tact.

I agree but they may still make a smaller move. In the 2 other threads I linked the BB.com Chris Brown thing about them being done but BN did say if some one was available they might do it. I am okay with what ever they want at this point. BN is the GM and knows what he is doing :worthy: .