Our fate is in the hands of Mike Martz?

nodnarb

"There is no doubt in my mind he can still win," Jaworski said. "Drew is one of those guys who needs protection. He's what I call a plant, step and throw quarterback. He needs to be comfortable in the pocket where he can do that. If you start showing color in his face and he starts throwing off his back foot because of pressure up the middle, he becomes a little bit erratic. When you build around him, you have to start with the interior of the offensive line. I think Drew is still a very, very good quarterback in this league."

Jaws also picked the Chiefs to get to the Super Bowl, correct??? :blink:

[

Jets @ St. Louis:

1) The Rams are a different team in the dome.

2) Martz is coaching for his job

3) The Rams (if they win tomorrow) will be fighting for their playoff lives as well

4) Pennington has been awful lately.

179519[/snapback]

5) Marc Bulger will be back, playing his 2nd game since being out with an injury. It may also well be Marshall Faulk's last game, so the Rams will have some emotion going on around that. I think it is WELL within reason to expect the Rams to play hard and play well against the Jets next week, no matter WHAT happens against the Eagles tonight. If the Rams happen to win tonight, that increases my optimism for them against the Jets next week even more. Pennington hasn't been "right" since he got injured against the Bills - he has no "long ball" anymore, and even his short passes don't seem to have the "zip" they did earlier in the year. They can be beat, even by a Rams squad that is not very good. The Jets D is still good, but I think they will make too many mistakes on offense to overcome. Rams 24, Jets 16

GO BILLS!