Great odds at the postseason

Mikie2times

With a win next week the odds are in our favor for a playoff birth. I have the games next week rated like this.

Jets win- 65%

Could be more or less depending on Bulgers health. Remember the Rams actually resemble a team in the dome.

Broncos win- 60%

Again could be more or less depending on whether the Colts starters play or not. I also wouldn't be fooled by the win in Tennessee as the Titans have lost 5 straight.

Individually the odds are decent but collectively they get much better. If you agree with the percentages I gave each game the odds of both teams winning next week are only 39%.

So if we win next week the probability of one of those teams losing is pretty high.

With a win next week the odds are in our favor for a playoff birth.  I have the games next week rated like this.

Jets win- 65%

Could be more or less depending on Bulgers health. Remember the Rams actually resemble a team in the dome.

Broncos win- 60%

Again could be more or less depending on whether the Colts starters play or not. I also wouldn't be fooled by the win in Tennessee as the Titans have lost 5 straight.

Individually the odds are decent but collectively they get much better. If you agree with the percentages I gave each game the odds of both teams winning next week are only 39%.

So if we win next week the probability of one of those teams losing is pretty high.

178982[/snapback]

Question.......if the Jets lose and the Denver wins, assuming we win as well, that would make all 3 teams 10-6.....who gets in and in what spot