One thing we can enjoy all offseason...

While the Bills were....well, the same old Bills this year... there are still some things that gave me great satisfaction.

The Bill have long been rivals with the equally lowly jets, but in recent years it's just been so much easier to root for their failure.

They have picked up of really classy guys like Plaxico, Holmes, Cromartie,... . The have a ridiculously over hyped QB...But most of all they have a tubby, overrated, sexually awkward head coach that can't stop running his mouth.

Ryan loves talking, he loves saying that the "Jets are the best team in the league", "If I coached the chargers we would have won the SB", "best NY team" (really? because I thought the Bills were the ONLY NY team..), super bowl this, super bowl that...

The fact is the Jets are a mediocre at best team, that won a bunch of games they should have lost this year. Well fat old Rexy and crew had another temper tantrum.

The headline alone just gives me warm fuzzy feelings, and seeing that Rex once again broke down in tears brought me a terrific start to the new year...

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/1/2/2676605/rex-ryan-jets-media-war

I also love how Bart Scott is so concerned with the well being of the team...

When asked about his plans for next season, Bart Scott also added, "All I know is I got a guaranteed contract for $4 million."

Edited by Turbosrrgood