Bills - 49ers Game Thread

BillsSouth

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Shaud in the whole drive or only for the first three or four when he was rushing? If he was in the whole drive, why was he pulled on the goal line? Seems like they might be trying to just boost McGahee's stats..?

178727[/snapback]

I was wondering the same th ing.......I kinda thought they should have let Shaud finish it up

Well, we´re playing against a very bad team today. And they have many starters out for this game.

178742[/snapback]

I'm almost embarrassed for the 49ers.........we're having our way with them

That's true, and I know. But he's doing well when he ought to and it's good experience, if nothing else. He's got good speed, you know, and you can't teach that.

178744[/snapback]

He seems like a good kid, too......One of the things about the Bills I've always loved is that we consistently build teams with players you can respect......once in a while we make a goof (Tyrone Robertson).......but I've always felt like we've had teams we can respect.

Nice sack by Kevin Thomas!!!

And Schobel was quick to recover the ball, if we score now this game is over.

178755[/snapback]

lol........that's pretty funny, but you're exactly right......our Defense becomes dominant in the 2nd half......SF has two minutes to do something, or they're out of luck. Too bad JP isn't the #2 this week......he could have played the entire second half.

Shaud has shown flashes here and there. He's not very good running between the tackles, as we saw in Cincy, but he is very quick and seems to have good instincts.

I'm not saying we should ever start him, but I wouldn't kill myself if he was our back up, you know?

Shaud Williams is playing the pansy 49ers. im not sure he will do well in other situations

178759[/snapback]

Yeah, but Shaud was supposed to be a pansy UDFA.........