At a loss....frustrated.ashamed.embarrassed.

I was super pumped up to go to the game today. It was such a great time tail-gaiting with my good friends before the game. When CJ scored that first TD it was just like old time. Unfortunately from that point on, I literally felt sick to my stomach watching this offense defense get dismantled by a very mediocre (if not poor) Miami Dolphins defense. This should have been an easy win and instead we got smoked like usual. I'm used to losing and I have been patient with this administration, but I am sorry, there is NO reason for any team to start out 5-2 and then go 0-9 in the second stretch of the season. Every team has injuries - that's not a valid excuse. I am getting sick and tired of hearing people cover up the 500lb elephant in the room -- there are major problems with this franchise that start up at the top and until this team is sold nothing will change. I don't know about you all but I am SICK of losing. There are very few positives we can take from this game and a $61 million QB that throws 3 INTS.

I am frustrated. I am disgusted. I am ashamed to be a Bills fan. This team does not deserve to win another game this year. So answer me this...what good come from losing 9 games in a row to close the season? It's clear that Chan Gailey is an ineffective coach.