Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans game on

Mike32282

As always, I took lots of photos from the Bills game on Sunday. You can check them out here...

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t138/Mikey82_photos/Buffalo%20Bills%20Season%202011/12-04-11%20Buffalo%20Bills%20vs%20Tennessee%20Titans/

And this one is my favorite of all the pics. It's Da'Norris Searcy in the middle of a backflip during player introductions. :)

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t138/Mikey82_photos/Buffalo%20Bills%20Season%202011/12-04-11%20Buffalo%20Bills%20vs%20Tennessee%20Titans/Photo029.jpg

Man, Dareus is HUGE!!! He was 319 at the combine and was 340 earlier this year, according to the Bills. He doesn't look to have gotten smaller.

I hope he's at his best playing weight.

Oh Man! Did Searcy do a backflip in intros?

What's Aaron Williams' injury? I thought it was lower body but it looks like he's reaching for his collarbone again. (181)

Hairston's gigantic, too.

BTW, the Jills were looking pretty damn good on Sunday. They get a lot if grief but looks like you caught 'em on a good day.

Great job, Michael. Thanks as always.

Man, Dareus is HUGE!!! He was 319 at the combine and was 340 earlier this year, according to the Bills. He doesn't look to have gotten smaller.

I hope he's at his best playing weight.

Oh Man! Did Searcy do a backflip in intros?

What's Aaron Williams' injury? I thought it was lower body but it looks like he's reaching for his collarbone again. (181)

Hairston's gigantic, too.

BTW, the Jills were looking pretty damn good on Sunday. They get a lot if grief but looks like you caught 'em on a good day.

Great job, Michael. Thanks as always.

Thanks! Glad you like them!

Yeah, I agree that Dareus is huge. But it's not fat. He's just a big guy.

Yes, Searcy did a backflip during the pregame introductions. It was pretty sweet. I had no idea I got his flip until I got home Sunday night.

I'm not sure what Aaron Williams injury was. But he was able to walk off the field and to the locker room without much help.

Agreed about the Jills. They are actually looking pretty hot this year. :thumbsup: