Another Top 10 Pick

box0life

Looks as if the Bills will be drafting another top 10 pick in next April's draft. It might even be a top 6 pick since I think they will lose all their remaining games and end up 5-11. I think the Dolphins will end up with a better record then the Bills by the end of the year. It's quite obvious that they need a pass rushing LB or DE immediately. Not a lot of great pass rushers in this coming draft though. I am absolutely sick to my stomach that Maybin has 6 sacks and has several more than any other player on the Bills. This just goes to show you that these coaches have no clue how to use their players. I can't believe that Gailey and Nix get positive approval ratings. What the hell have they accomplished?

There are so many holes on this team and I don't see where they plugged any this year. Why does Buffalo always have the most injuries? Why are these players so dam soft like the Buffalo Sabres and UB Bulls football teams. These teams have no heart and that is the most disturbing issue of all. Sorry to rant but this is the only way I can feel better after another week of Buffalo sports failures.