I Attended the Game

AmherstFan

I was there, a few rows up, at mid-field behind the Bills bench. I watched interactions along their bench as well as the game. I knew what the outcome of the game was going to be, including that the Dolphins would run away with it, within the first few minutes. They played like they were going through the motions. And Fitz may have been their leader before his new contract, but he's not now. I've been a fan for decades, but they lost me with this one. I felt like they took my money under false pretenses.

That was an embarassing performance. I truly feel sorry you had to endure that. The stadium looked 2/3 full on tv. People aren't dumb...they don't waste time and money watching a losing team which includes Dolphin fans who also have a lousy team that happened to obliterate a worse team on this day.

I was there, a few rows up, at mid-field behind the Bills bench. I watched interactions along their bench as well as the game. I knew what the outcome of the game was going to be, including that the Dolphins would run away with it, within the first few minutes. They played like they were going through the motions. And Fitz may have been their leader before his new contract, but he's not now. I've been a fan for decades, but they lost me with this one. I felt like they took my money under false pretenses.

You would have been better served sitting pool side or at the beach than in the stadium. The team did indeed take your money and waste your time. I feel bad enough for the 1 hour of my day spent watching them today - you, I am presuming you made the trip, then had to sit in the stadium adorn in some Bills garb looking the part of the court jester and being made a fool by people wearing tourquois and orange.

A month ago I thought the Bills would win this game by 2 TDs. Not only have they lost key players, they've lost their confidence too..

:bag:

Yeah - you know, that is what is perhaps most frustrating for me about this Bills team. I get the impression that losing is something they accept; that they have this "It's Buffalo" excuse, that when they were playing well everyone around the nation was saying how they were playing great Despite this, or Despite that - low draft picks, undrafted players, Cheap Owner - but, now that they're losing and looking like bums, it looks like they are now where everyone expected them to be - and they can go take a shower, go home, hang out with friends, spend their money, go out, get back to the stadium on Wednesday and "start looking forward to the next game... we made some mistakes... we just gotta learn from this and move forward... yada yada yada." They don't care.

They don't care! They don't care enough to take it personal when another team is out there smashing the crap out of our wideouts and hitting hard and fighting and acting like men who want to hurt the opposition, to impose their will on them. Instead of fighting back, and getting angry, and acting like it is shameful to get it handed to them 3 weeks in a row, not to mention all the money funnelled to these players from fans who want very much for their team to play good, they stand around and look as if they're thinking about being home playing playstation, or joking with their teammates - it's just too much a business. These players are soft.

And their leader - Fitzpatrick - none of them believe he's capable of greatness, or of taking them on his shouldes and making things happen - compared to Tebow, who everyone in the world had laughed off as a misfit, believed enough in himself to make things happen - no, there is no toughness and no real integrity in this team. They're losers. They're accustomed to losing - and the owner is okay with that, so long as people keep paying to watch it.