random thoughts

jumbalaya

1. Does everyone else view cj spiller as another Roscoe? They just never, ever makes a play from the LOS. Never. Roscoe hasn't made one in all his time here and cj just doesn't seem to have the drive to make one. Both may have some speed but they are not burners, both are too small and just never take it to the house except in pre-season. Both wasted picks.

2. McKelvin has been playing better position but he must think his job is done just by being where he should be. He never finishes the play. Who the hell is teaching this kid? He plays like a rookie in awe of the opposition. He needs to get a set of balls.

3. How do you not put a blocker on Ware on the first play? What tape were we studying?

4. Why throw deep to the worst receiver on the team on 4 & 2?

5. Why is Brad Smith always on the bench on 3rd and short and 4th and short?

6. Why is it the 4th quarter before Fred gets his 8th carry of the game and he is averaging 8 yds a pop?

7. I hope Fitz's contract hasn't given him the Lee Evans "Got mine now I am done disease".

8. Stevie should shut up until he puts up.

9. You would think we could get one sack every other game by accident.

10.Florence is toast, just drop him.

11.At least they tried to throw the ball down-field against the cowboys after playing scared against the Jets D. Now if they could complete a deep pass that would be awesome.

12.I think the defense misses Kelsay more than it misses Williams. For all the Kelsay hate, I think he was the stir for the drink in the early going.