we brought a plastic spoon to a gun fight

The overall offense lacked all imagination.... we played scared all game.....we did nothing to test the Jets secondary...we allowed repotation to dictate our whole game plan...... no matter how good revis is you have to force him to make plays ..... I was dissapointed when we came out with the 2 te set.... not a reflection of how good we are....

I don't think we played scared; we just didn't execute well. Some of that I have to credit to the Jets. We got pushed around and we have to acquire the right personnel to play with a big physical defense. Also, our defense still has a way to go. We have progressed from worst in the league to middle of the pack. Need to get to the next level now.

The overall offense lacked all imagination.... we played scared all game.....we did nothing to test the Jets secondary...we allowed repotation to dictate our whole game plan...... no matter how good revis is you have to force him to make plays ..... I was dissapointed when we came out with the 2 te set.... not a reflection of how good we are....

If - by a plastic spoon - you mean Fitzpatrick, I agree.

I think you are right - the level of intensity was not adequate. Perhaps this experience will help them step it up in future big games