Thoughts from the peanut gallery

Great performance as Gailey spanked Shanny's fanny.

Loved the move of Dareus Maximus to NT where he can use his straight up the field rush to be dominant and disruptive in a hurry. It frees up the edge guys to clean up or set the edge on runs and really wreaked havoc on the Redskins blocking schemes.

There seems to be a lot of surprise surrounding the number of sacks, but with the exception of the Giants game I thought our defensive linemen were awfully close to getting a lot more sacks than they had collected. One NFL Network announcer seemed to have done his homework and said they were due. It seems that getting our injured play makers out of the lineup actually helped our cause, and that is good because it means that the coaches can have Kyle take his time rehabbing that heel bone spur.

Do Redskin analyst and such really think they are the only team with injuries - shameful to use that as an excuse against this Bills squad with the number of guys we have had to put on IR and such.

My favorite quote from a Skins analyst, that sounded eerily similar to comments made about a certain safety that the Bills let go of during the offseason:

"Worst Celebrating: LaRon Landry continues to celebrate tackles that come after the opposing team has gained a first down. First downs are good for the offense and bad for the defense. Running backs do not celebrate one-yard gains on 3rd-and-long. Safeties ought not celebrate tackles after first downs."

Bring on Rex, and gang. This is only the second AFC East opponent we have faced and the Bills really need to put a nail in the Jet's coffin. This can separate our team from the pack, and be much closer to securing a playoff spot - this next game is huge. I hope Dareus tosses Sanchez around like a rag doll. The Ralph should be rocking for this.