Made another BIG trade

Phlegm Alley

Standard scoring league non-ppr. Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, RB/TE/WR

Even though I have the highest scoring team in the league, my team is only 2-4. With Felix Jones going down, I really needed to upgrade my RB2 position, so I dealt from a position of strength (WR and TE) and targeted the top RBs in the league. I came across an owner who had two really good RBs (Forte and Ray Rice) but was week at WR and TE. Perfect trade for both teams, but I feel as though I now have a complete team.

My team:

QB: Rivers, Bradford

RB: McFadden, James Starks, Felix Jones

WR: Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith (South), Brandon Marshall, MWTB, Greg Little

TE: Jimmy Graham, Aaron Hernandez

I traded:

Calvin Johnson

James Starks

Aaron Hernandez

for

Ray Rice

Roddy White

Scott Chandler

I'm stoked about having two of the top 5 RBs and still having a pretty good WR corp. Just a LAMP post.

Nice trade. Tough to trade Johnson but if White can pick it up a bit you'll be fine. Rice is a huge pickup. I am in the same boat. Top scorer, 2-4. Mike Williams TB is one of the main reasons.

What's your team like? Are there any guys you are looking to trade to make your team stronger, or are you just going to ride it out hoping that your top scoring team starts running into teams that aren't having their best weeks?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.