Tom Brady's Record

BiggieScooby

I was harping on this all week and used this as the reason why we didn't want to get in a shootout against New England, Tom Brady was 61-2 when scoring over 30 points with the only losses coming against Peyton Manning and Indy. Now we can add Fitzpatrick and the Bills to the list! Did not see this coming!

I was harping on this all week and used this as the reason why we didn't want to get in a shootout against New England, Tom Brady was 61-2 when scoring over 30 points with the only losses coming against Peyton Manning and Indy. Now we can add Fitzpatrick and the Bills to the list! Did not see this coming!

You also have the #1 ranking in our yahoo group with only 8 total losses over the past 3 weeks, impressive.

Edited by Scrappy

You also have the #1 ranking in our yahoo group with only 8 total losses over the past 3 weeks, impressive.

I love stats and I am a student of the game.

As am I, but I dont usually look at stats like that. 61-2 when scoring over 30 points is quite impressive, but it doesnt tell the whole tale. Besides, if you score over 30 points you should be winning the game unless your defense presents a major liability.

Anyhow, I was 4 for 4 this week on my upset picks for my job's football pool.(Dont neccesarily have to choose 4 upsets each week, but I did). I chose the Raiders over the Jets, Bills over patriots, Seahawks over Cards and Browns over Dolphins. And if Washington wins tonight, I'll be perfect for this week. Only lost one last week, damn Ravens losing to tennessee. Week one was kinda ugly though with 4 losses. If things continue like this, I'll win first place easily.