Dad, the Bills Just......

Cookiemonster

man, this is eerie, feeling totally frustrated and having a serious case of oh no, here we go again,

I retreated to my son's bakyard with my other son to pitch some horeshoes at halftime. The horseshoe game

was hottly contested, and tied at 15-15, when my older son comes out and states that the Bills just scored a td.

Now, I knew that I might have missed the kickoff for the second half, and maybe a couple of plays, but being the

masochist that I am, I definitley wanted to at least see if we could get a spark somewhere. When my older son, comes

out to walk his dog, and casually mentions that the Bills scored a TD. I stopped the horeshoes imeediatley, and

told my son we would pick it up later, came in to the house, and what unfolded next was unBillievable, I couldn't

belive what I was seeing, reminded me very much of the Houston comeback playoff game, the pace, the feeling, just everything,the fans going wild, etc....

and this was exactly the same way the Houston game unfolded for me too, going outside to blow some steam off, only to be

sucked back in at the mention of a Bills TD, and then holy moly they just keep coming back. This one ranks pretty close to the Houston game for me. I couldn't watch the last TD, my younger son had to watch for me, he could sense the stress and offered. When he said TD, I picked him up off of the floor almost over my head, and starting prancing around uncontrollably

with him in my arms, and he is 6'2" and weighs 235 pounds, he felt like a feather. Later we resumed our game of horseshoes,

I didn't score another point and was handily defeated, I couldn't even see a peg I was so pumped. We might struggle against

the Pats next week, but this game will do more for a young identity seeking team, then anything I can think of. Good job Bills!

No this is just getting downright spooky. I posted the above after last week's Oakland miracle.

No horeshoes at halftime yesterday, there was no chance that I was missing the second half kickoff, especially

after we got back into the game late in the first half. I was still plenty worried though, and after we sh%$t the bed

on the first drive to open up the second half,it was definitley nail biting time. I would walk away to another room, maybe still witin earshot of the announcers,and my son was relaying the results as I kneeled in prayer position, alright now,I

was not praying for Bill's good fortune, I just assumed the position. After a while of alternating from the TV room to another room and trying to figure out where my location would benefit the Bill's the most, I finally just said the hell

with it, and stayed focused on the game, I would still alternate from one side of my son to other, and after not being able to determine exactly where I should be for positive results, I stopped playing musical chairs and devoted my attention to the game. A funny thing happened, the Patriots all of the sudden didn't look so scary to me, oh I was still plenty worried about the outcome, but I could actually keep my eyes open for an entire play, they may have been peeking between two fingers, but they were wide open. When my son relayed the results of the field goal, no, I couldn't watch that play, got week in the knees again, again I grabbed him and picked him high in the air and began the ritual of prancing around with him. Let me tell you something Bill's fans, my son can be a bit of a pest at times, and sometimnes I like to get a litte break from him, because it seems like we are joined at the hip most of the time, this kid isn't going anywhere, but with me on Sunday afternoons, at least not until, God forbid, we drop one, then he is on his own.

BTW, we played horeshoes after the game, and I whipped his arse, no problem seein the peg this time. I think that I am getting used to this sh*&t. Go Bills! 19-0 Baby!

Edited by Cookiemonster

man, this is eerie, feeling totally frustrated and having a serious case of oh no, here we go again,

I retreated to my son's bakyard with my other son to pitch some horeshoes at halftime. The horseshoe game

was hottly contested, and tied at 15-15, when my older son comes out and states that the Bills just scored a td.

Now, I knew that I might have missed the kickoff for the second half, and maybe a couple of plays, but being the

masochist that I am, I definitley wanted to at least see if we could get a spark somewhere. When my older son, comes

out to walk his dog, and casually mentions that the Bills scored a TD. I stopped the horeshoes imeediatley, and

told my son we would pick it up later, came in to the house, and what unfolded next was unBillievable, I couldn't

belive what I was seeing, reminded me very much of the Houston comeback playoff game, the pace, the feeling, just everything,the fans going wild, etc....

and this was exactly the same way the Houston game unfolded for me too, going outside to blow some steam off, only to be

sucked back in at the mention of a Bills TD, and then holy moly they just keep coming back. This one ranks pretty close to the Houston game for me. I couldn't watch the last TD, my younger son had to watch for me, he could sense the stress and offered. When he said TD, I picked him up off of the floor almost over my head, and starting prancing around uncontrollably

with him in my arms, and he is 6'2" and weighs 235 pounds, he felt like a feather. Later we resumed our game of horseshoes,

I didn't score another point and was handily defeated, I couldn't even see a peg I was so pumped. We might struggle against

the Pats next week, but this game will do more for a young identity seeking team, then anything I can think of. Good job Bills!

No this is just getting downright spooky. I posted the above after last week's Oakland miracle.

No horeshoes at halftime yesterday, there was no chance that I was missing the second half kickoff, especially

after we got back into the game late in the first half. I was still plenty worried though, and after we sh%$t the bed

on the first drive to open up the second half,it was definitley nail biting time. I would walk away to another room, maybe still witin earshot of the announcers,and my son was relaying the results as I kneeled in prayer position, alright now,I

was not praying for Bill's good fortune, I just assumed the position. After a while of alternating from the TV room to another room and trying to figure out where my location would benefit the Bill's the most, I finally just said the hell

with it, and stayed focused on the game, I would still alternate from one side of my son to other, and after not being able to determine exactly where I should be for positive results, I stopped playing musical chairs and devoted my attention to the game. A funny thing happened, the Patriots all of the sudden didn't look so scary to me, oh I was still plenty worried about the outcome, but I could actually keep my eyes open for an entire play, they may have been peeking between two fingers, but they were wide open. When my son relayed the results of the field goal, no, I couldn't watch that play, got week in the knees again, again I grabbed him and picked him high in the air and began the ritual of prancing around with him. Let me tell you something Bill's fans, my son can be a bit of a pest at times, and sometimnes I like to get a litte break from him, because it seems like we are joined at the hip most of the time, this kid isn't going anywhere, but with me on Sunday afternoons, at least not until, God forbid, we drop one, then he is on his own.

BTW, we played horeshoes after the game, and I whipped his arse, no problem seein the peg this time. I think that I am getting used to this sh*&t. Go Bills! 19-0 Baby!

Keep on playing horseshoes every week, and we'll be 19-0 :)