Foxboro Mike & ATBNG

pkwwjd

While I found it amusing that FM "picked" Miami, the "*" next to a person's record for the week indicates that the computer made their picks for them.

170867[/snapback]

Ah, so his default is pick the home team? Why did he get 3 points for correctly guessing the monday night score?

ATBNG is definitely a Pats fan.  I figured that out awhile ago.

170848[/snapback]

I am a Pats fan and have been so for a long time - voraciously so even through the lean years. I saw all 32 games during the Dick MacPherson (and Dante Scarnecchia) era. I grew up in Boston. Seems kind of normal. I've never said otherwise.

When I post on here, I refuse to post any rah rah crap throwing the Pats' success into the faces of Buffalo fans. I have no interest in that, and I'm sure all of you feel the same way - it's childish. I want to talk about football - the Bills, the Pats, gambling, OT stuff and the entire NFL. I want to debate issues without getting into namecalling. I love the NFL and see this board as a great place to talk to fans who have a different perspective than I and the people who live around me do.

90% of the posters on here are great, and I enjoy interacting with them. And hey - when games like last night happen, I think a little grief for the Pats' fans is expected, normal and fine. :w00t: It is a Bills' board and cheering against division rivals is generally SOP.

There can be an unfortunate unwelcoming mentality on here though at times from the other 10% who try to put a stigma on posters who might root for other teams. I would encourage those people to be a little more open minded - just as I have learned quite a bit about the Bills and their fans from posting on here (and am grateful for it), so too might you if you don't jump to the antagonistic Pats' fan = troll conclusion that seems to be going around.

Having said all that, I'm definitely not Foxboro Mike. :w00t: