Hey Fellas !

Chronic

Sup my friends..

Wanted to get your guys thoughts on our rookie WR Denarius Moore yesterday.. despite the complete meltdown and egg we laid in the 2nd half.. something came good of this loss. Really excited about this kid from Tennessee. But I wanted to get another teams thoughts on the kid since there sometimes tends to be homerism from the teams fans on its players, and since you guys saw him play and all

You guys think we got a good'n in the 5th?

Working on my Jets mojo.. woke up this morning, did the whole Yoda Budda crossed legs sit down with both arms extended and hummed while rubbing fingers together with eyes closed and head tilted back..... Figured it might help...

I watched a little of that Jets game..I dont think they are as good as advetised.. Sanchez isnt really all that great, their running game seems average and it looks like Mangold is out next week and Hunter looks like ass so we might be able to penetrate that Jets OL and get some heat on Sanchez.. Hopefully we pull out a win so both of our teams benefit..

Good luck this sunday fellas

Check out the Moore vid.. With the Bey debacle pick this Moore and Ford late round picks kinda ease that pain a little.. now all we need is a decent QB because that Russell pick still makes my ass bleed..

See ya around guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmEqmgnAckk&feature=player_embedded

The kid looked good, has good speed and he is strong to the ball. That is not something you can teach, he goes after it strong which will serve him well. Looks like a find to me, now lets see if he can build off it and put together a whole season. Look at our WR situation, UDFA's and a 7th round pick. If he can play, it doesn't matter what round he was drafted in!