Chan Gailey vs. Todd Haley

ohioandy

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have leading your team?

• Chan Gailey
    • Todd Haley

So by the fact of the matter and your own free admission, Chan had twice as successful a first year with The Bills as Haley did with the Chefs.

Sweet!

What you fail to realize is...Chan Gailey was the Chiefs offensive coordinator that year they went 2-14 :lol:

Like I pointed out he was probably the main reason why they stunk so badly, trying to run a college offense in the NFL. This begs the questions, will the "wildcat" offense work in the NFL and justify bringing in Brad Smith? Will Gailey build an offense that actually wins games or simply pads the QB's stats with meaningless garbage yards in losses when his teams get behind.

Also like I pointed out, it remains to be seen if Gailey can build this Bills team into a playoff team, something Haley has already shown he can do.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see the Bills make the playoffs under Gailey, I want Gaileys offense to be an effective game winning offense. I want the Bills to pound Haleys Chiefs.

Edited by Harvey lives

Amazing that a guy who was the Head Coach of a team which won its division last year could already be on the hot seat after week one of the following season.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/09/11/3136247/the-chiefs-epic-failure-could.html

No one is calling for his ouster yet but Haley's in the last year of his contract and a head coach is not typically allowed to become a lame duck unless the team is undecided about him.