Joique Bell

mjohns85

http://www.cbssports.com/#!/nfl/rapid-reports/post/15495889

I was always impressed with Bell's running style. I wish we would have kept him on our roster. At the time, we had a loaded back-field and simply didn't have a roster spot for him. I am not bashing the front office for not keeping him. THIS IS NOT a Bills are doomed and our front office are idiots thread. Though Bells stats from yesterdays game are impressive, it is what it is. It was a pre-season game, and probably against second and third and fourth string defense. It would be interesting to see him get a shot playing for real on Sundays.

Totally agree.

I thought Bell was a back that we should have kept around. Did nothing but show he could move the chains.

If he can stay healthy, he should break a roster somewhere. I firmly believe that good starting running backs can be found just about anywhere in the draft which is bad for running backs because there are not many going in the early rounds of the draft anymore. Heck, a really strong case can be made that they can be found outside the draft look at Arian Foster and Blount in Tampa.