Options at OT?

Bagel

Buddy Nix seems to make good use of the waiver wire (see Merriman, Shawne, Chandler, Scott and Urbik, Kraig). Are there any teams flush with OT prospects who may discard a better player than Ed Wang or Cordaro Howard? If so, what teams/players do people have their eye on?

When Vernon Carey was asked to take a pay cut I had a two day panda watch going with dollars 2 donuts. It's a pity that he agreed to accept the cut and stay on with the Fins.

I was listening to Sirius NFL last week and they were saying someone should have gone after RT Sean Locklear (ex-Seahawks). The Redskins finally did and they're using him as I guard I guess.

I think what I would do if I were the Bills is give Bryant McKinnie a 1-yr deal at about $3 million with incentives that take the contract to about $5 mil. Put him on the PUP list until he's in playing shape, and ride out the year with him either starting or as backup and see what happens. Kinda like Merriman's deal. I really can't stand McKinnie but I think it's a sensible move to make.

And I find this article (probably already mentioned somewhere here) to show that's exactly what McKinnie wants. http://thevikingage.com/2011/08/08/bryant-mckinnie-emails-teams-asks-for-2-5-million-for-one-year/