Just got back from the game...

udonkey

What a great day!

The Bills fans' presence was definitely noticed - after every score, you could hear the Shout song echoing through the stadium, being sung by random groups of 3-4 fans throughout.

Seems like most folks that were there are probably travelling home right now, but I'm sure that the posts are forthcoming.

In the meantime, I need to continue thawing out...

What a great day!

The Bills fans' presence was definitely noticed - after every score, you could hear the Shout song echoing through the stadium, being sung by random groups of 3-4 fans throughout.

Seems like most folks that were there are probably travelling home right now, but I'm sure that the posts are forthcoming.

In the meantime, I need to continue thawing out...

167511[/snapback]

Did you guys set up shop in the Longworth lot ??? We looked all over for you as well as a couple of other guys that were at the Boathouse for dinner last night. Great game though.

I was surprised at how quiet their fans were in comparison to a Bills home game (this is my first away game). The loudest they ever got was only half as loud as RWS. Cincy is definitely not a hardcore football town.

But things reeaallly got quiet the second half, which was sweet. :doh:

Did you guys set up shop in the Longworth lot ??? We looked all over for you as well as a couple of other guys that were at the Boathouse for dinner last night.  Great game though.

167721[/snapback]

Thats odd that you couldn't find us. We were certainly there - around 40-50 starting at about 8am. Perhaps you weren't in the right lot...hmm

:devil: