TBD Tailgate T-Shirt order-taking has started

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/132511-t-shirt-oders/

I know we say this every year, but this year's design truly is the best yet and focuses more on the team after last years' TBD-centric offering. This will be Tailgate XII (12) - think of the most famous Bill to wear that number and you'll start to have an idea. In honor of the change from Navy back to the color it should be, the shirt this year will be Royal Blue.

Even if you can't attend the opener/tailgate (even though you really should make every effort to do so), this shirt is a must-have to show your Bills/TBD colors!

I know we say this every year, but this year's design truly is the best yet and focuses more on the team after last years' TBD-centric offering. This will be Tailgate XII (12) - think of the most famous Bill to wear that number and you'll start to have an idea. In honor of the change from Navy back to the color it should be, the shirt this year will be Royal Blue.

Even if you can't attend the opener/tailgate (even though you really should make every effort to do so), this shirt is a must-have to show your Bills/TBD colors!

What does it look like?

If you visit the thread you'll see how to get a preview.

I did. I was hoping maybe someone posted the design on facebook or twitter and has a link by now. I can help you with that if you send me the design.

PM sent with my email... Any idea on price? I think I will get a large.

I'm still waiting for the final screening charges and price I believe I can safely say they will be under $12 no matter what size or style you order. I can not do a public viewing of the design. PM me an e-mail address and I will send you one out. NOT TO BE POSTED PUBLICALLY. We must be legal.

• 2 weeks later...

shirts are $11 each they are royal blue with red and white screening I will mail orders in the post office flat rate boxes but you must send the postage with the shirt money by Sept 1

all shirts must be ordered and paid for by SEPT 1

Edited by #89