Who has a breakout year?

Breakout Year  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who has a breakout year?

• C.J. Spiller
    • Marcus Easley
    • David Nelson
    • A Bills 2011 Draft pick

Every year we see another Bills young talent have a breakout year, for example last year Steve Johnson had a breakout year. So, this year I'm hoping C.J. Spiller, David Nelson, or Maracus Easley have a breakout season. Last year on many occasions we saw flashes of how good C.J. Spiller could be. David Nelson was very good, anything that was thrown his way was a sure reception. He, too showed how good he could be towards the end of the season. Lastly, I can't wait to see Marcus Easley, every report I have seen on him have talked about his great potential and improvment. We didn't get to see him play last year due to injury, but he sounds like he could be a real passing threat. So, those are the three players I am most looking forward to watch in this up and coming Bills season.

I chose Easley just because I think he'll be able to make a nice contribution in his first true season. Fitzpatrick speaks highly of him, and I know they worked out together in the offseason. Can't really go wrong with any of the options though.