Fox Sports, What the H***

I agree, Holmgren's weakness in Seattle was as a personnel guy, in fact he removed himself from that position himself. But to get what he got from Atlanta, then move up and get the guy he wanted all along, so far he is the Star of the 2011 draft.

I agree that draft grades only hours after the only the first round of the draft are meaningless, and also agree that probably 50% minium of the players taken in the first round will either be busts or marginal NFL players. I really don't think, no matter how great a player turns out that a #3 overall pick can be a "steal" whatsoever. A pick that high should be a superstar, regardless of the situation.

I think your bolded statement is why some of the grades for Dareus aren't higher than they are. Also, it's hard to give the Bills credit for being smarter than the fan base when they did exactly what 95% or more of the fans would have done in that situation. That being said, the Bills seem to have gotten a great player who will be an excellent addition to their DL for many years to come. :) I'm very happy with the Dareus pick, and I'm among the 95% who would have taken him.

The Vikings were in desperate need of a quarterback; and Ponder could very well be a long-term answer for them. It's very hard for me to fault a pick like that. (Except that I wish the Bills had found a way to trade back into the first to take him.)

I agree with whoever it was who said that the Falcons made a bad trade, and that Cleveland is the winner there. I also think New Orleans was the loser in its trade with the Patriots. If the Saints felt that nervous about their running back situation, they could always have added some guy in the third round. Then they could have used their second round pick to improve their OL or their defensive front-7. Odds are that the two starting RBs they had on the roster prior to the draft would have been able to carry a large portion of the load, so it's not like they'd be that reliant on their third round RB. And the second round pick this year, plus the first rounder next year, would make them a much better team in other areas.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/NFL-draft-first-round-report-card-042711?GT1=39002#photo-title=Atlanta%20Falcons%20%28from%20Cleveland%20Browns%29%20-%20Grade:%20A-&photo=29757325

Seriously, how do you say that the Bills getting the best run stuffing lineman for a team that was the worst rush defense team in the league is a B+, but the Falcons giveaway for a wide receiver was an A-?

I know these are BS, but still you guys, come on.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/683764-2011-nfl-draft-grades-top-5-winners-from-round-1-of-nfl-draft#/articles/682857-2011-nfl-draft-grades-report-card-for-every-pick-of-round-1/page/4

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/NFL-draft-first-round-report-card-042711?GT1=39002#photo-title=Atlanta%20Falcons%20%28from%20Cleveland%20Browns%29%20-%20Grade:%20A-&photo=29757325

Seriously, how do you say that the Bills getting the best run stuffing lineman for a team that was the worst rush defense team in the league is a B+, but the Falcons giveaway for a wide receiver was an A-?

I know these are BS, but still you guys, come on.

Fox is Corrupt. Look at their new channel...