Iam Just Bored

If this thread seems lame it probably is because it is lame. HA HA!Iam disabled so this time of the year is kind of tough for me. But this year seems to be a little worse because of this years lockout.I have have had more stints in the hospital this off season than what I normally do. To me the NFL is the greatest game on earth and it takes my mind off things. I just hope that the players and owners don't ruin it just because of greed. This off season has been boring because there is no free agency and all these mock drafts get old very quickly. (I take mock drafts with a grain of salt.) I know they are meant to be just for for fun but there is so many! Today though Iam feeling fine so I had the wife go and get me something for me I haven't had for a long time a 6 pack of beer. HA HA! Now I would like to talk some Buffalo Bills football from the best fans in the NFL as far as Iam concerned. Not so much about the draft because that is talked about a million times a day or how bad they have been because everybody nows that already. But where this team is headed with Ghan and Buddy.Who you think or want to be the next owner and most importantly what made you become a fan of the Buffalo Bills mine was when my uncle took me to a game in the early 70's I don't remember the opponent because I was young but I rember O.J. running down the sideline for a TD with his sock flopping in the breeze because he put a juke on a would be tickler and all he ended up with was O.J.'S shoe so 40+ years later Iam still a Blls fan.

Edited by shadowcat10

I rember O.J. running down the sideline for a TD with his sock flopping in the breeze because he put a juke on a would be tickler and all he ended up with was O.J.'S shoe

That guy was really into some perverted sh*t man.

Have a brewski in my honor, man...I'm still at work

Please do not drink all of the 6 pack save some for everyone else...Ha ha... My brother turned me on to the Bills back in 89 or 90.. He said to me watch Jim Kelly get back up after getting slammed on the ground. This happened over,over and over again.This was the norm for the year. I became the Bills fans. Now its 2011.. I did not jump on any band wagon of any Hot teams out there..I will stay with the Bills..

That guy was really into some perverted sh*t man.

Have a brewski in my honor, man...I'm still at work :thumbsup::beer:

Please do not drink all of the 6 pack save some for everyone else...Ha ha... My brother turned me on to the Bills back in 89 or 90.. He said to me watch Jim Kelly get back up after getting slammed on the ground. This happened over,over and over again.This was the norm for the year. I became the Bills fans. Now its 2011.. I did not jump on any band wagon of any Hot teams out there..I will stay with the Bills..

Thats great! this is to you :beer:

Edited by shadowcat10