The New York Cosmos 2.0

ajzepp

Ouch.

They have a supporters group that sells for $25 but you have to join the suppoters organization (like $40/year) and then you have to stand for the entire game and never stop (literally) singing and cheering. It makes the Union games a blast. Those people, the Sons of Ben, are a riot. This is what they do for every opposing goal kick at their end.

(Link below slightly unsafe for work as fans say A-hole).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDO_KoKfx9M

Edited by Peace

They have a supporters group that sells for $25 but you have to join the suppoters organization (like $40/year) and then you have to stand for the entire game and never stop (literally) singing and cheering. It makes the Union games a blast. Those people, the Sons of Ben, are a riot. This is what they do for every opposing goal kick at their end.

(Link below slightly unsafe for work as fans say A-hole).

youtube.com/watch?v=MDO_KoKfx9M

:lol: :lol: :lol:

God, I miss Philly lol

So is that new stadium for the Union as cool in person as it looks in pics? I love the location they chose for it

At least it's a drink with booze in it. That's a hell of a lot better than the other NYC MLS team, which is named after a beverage for teenage wannabe partiers not cool enough to score ecstasy.

They should change their name to the Zimas.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

God, I miss Philly lol

So is that new stadium for the Union as cool in person as it looks in pics? I love the location they chose for it

Yes. Chester is obviously rough but the parking is safe and the stadium is beautiful. You drive in and drive out. I take my 9 year old daughter and think nothing of it. (But I wouldn't walk around the neighborhood either.)

That video is the best for the laughter at the end. Soccer, Philly style. That crowd doesn't stop chanting for 2 hours at the game. It's cool.

Yes. Chester is obviously rough but the parking is safe and the stadium is beautiful. You drive in and drive out. I take my 9 year old daughter and think nothing of it. (But I wouldn't walk around the neighborhood either.)

That video is the best for the laughter at the end. Soccer, Philly style. That crowd doesn't stop chanting for 2 hours at the game. It's cool.

That sounds like a blast...if I were still living there, I'd be at those games all the time. Is there a SEPTA stop right near the stadium?