Lynch Td Celebration

mjpbills

I did not see this originally,when lynch scored on his awesome run last week he leaped in the air backward towards the 8 so called tacklers and grabbed his crotch in mid=air.I was yust wondering if anyone else saw this as there was no penalty on the play.No fine that I have heard of.I thought it was funny but I also liked Stevie's shirt and that cost him.Sorry if this was old news but I wanted to know if anybody else saw it.

He was still in the field of play when he did it & it was for a fraction of a second. I'm not sure why everyone tries so hard to find something wrong with Marshawn's character; he hasn't slipped up since his suspension. I say, good for him. That run was animalistic anyway -- brute strength

I did not see this originally,when lynch scored on his awesome run last week he leaped in the air backward towards the 8 so called tacklers and grabbed his crotch in mid=air.I was yust wondering if anyone else saw this as there was no penalty on the play.No fine that I have heard of.I thought it was funny but I also liked Stevie's shirt and that cost him.Sorry if this was old news but I wanted to know if anybody else saw it.

Edited by applescruff

Rules are rules, and using props in TD celebrations is illegal and as such, he should have been fined. 0:)

He was still in the field of play when he did it & it was for a fraction of a second. I'm not sure why everyone tries so hard to find something wrong with Marshawn's character; he hasn't slipped up since his suspension. I say, good for him. That run was animalistic anyway -- brute strength

Edited by kdub