This Harbaugh Guy REALLY Thinks He Is The Man

I think his ego is getting so big that he would never go to a team (no matter how much $$) without a top 10 QB in place. My $$ is on him staying at Stanford and working some package deal with a team that brings him and Luck in 2012. Good for him I suppose but he is starting to bug me.....

:oops::w00t::nana:Wrong. It's not worth looking up, but both Alex's combined have to rate around number......32 in the NFL, but Jim Harbaugh took the money from SanFran, ego be damned.

:oops::w00t::nana:Wrong. It's not worth looking up, but both Alex's combined have to rate around number......32 in the NFL, but Jim Harbaugh took the money from SanFran, ego be damned.

Trust me, I am VERY glad to be wrong on this one. First, he is in the NFC, second, he is going to a team with ZERO QB. Now let's see if Niners go 0-16 on purpose..... :unsure:

Edited by BuffaloBaumer

Yeah, I'm wondering that too.

Apparently, just because the media has tagged him as a hot ticket, the guy is full of himself. Meanwhile, it would not surprise me that he says zero to the media and stays at Stanford.

I have lost some respect for Jim Harbaugh over the last couple of days, he had no business talking to Miami with Sporano still there! Also, being a Michigan alumni, not a even a conversation with the

Wolverines..., some "Michigan Man"???!!!

Edited by TAinLA

I think his ego is getting so big that he would never go to a team (no matter how much $$) without a top 10 QB in place. My $$ is on him staying at Stanford and working some package deal with a team that brings him and Luck in 2012. Good for him I suppose but he is starting to bug me.....

It seems that everyone on this board, myself included, is convinced that WE need a top 10 QB in place to win a Super Bowl. Yet somehow you expect a popular college coach to ignore that reality. I've never heard of a Hall of Fame Coach who did not also have a Hall of Fame QB. If a coach has the burning desire to win, why ignore a teams chances of getting the right talent to win?