Seeing the Pats-Cincy game, all I can say is...

Hence my point.  They actually look pretty good.

156975[/snapback]

most def......I like carson.......he is going to be good......they got a nice 3 set up as well with carson rudi and chad at wr

they will be tough but I dont think they can mess with our D

Yech, I think I'm going to have to take a shower!

Better to face a demoralized Bengals team than a motivated one next weekend.

156968[/snapback]

typical NE though....NO turnovers only 1 penalty.If Buff was playing them today Buff would be losing 35-21. we can never beat NE with Drew ,our penalties, and no pass rush..impossible.

Guest Max in Tampa
The Bills will have earned it if they win next week.  The Bengals are pretty good.  Drew will have to be on top of his game.

157419[/snapback]

The only team that the Bills have beat that have a winning record is the Jets. We'll all find out how good the Bills are or are not in week 16 against the Steelers.

The only team that the Bills have beat that have a winning record is the Jets.  We'll all find out how good the Bills are or are not in week 16 against the Steelers.

157560[/snapback]

The Bengals are on a similar roll as the Bills are. Only when each team ran into the buzzsaw known as the Defending World Champion New England Patriots were they derailed.

With the Pats on next Monday night, I'll be watching Bills/Bengals next week.

The Bengals are on a similar roll as the Bills are.  Only when each team ran into the buzzsaw known as the Defending World Champion New England Patriots were they derailed.

With the Pats on next Monday night, I'll be watching Bills/Bengals next week.

157778[/snapback]

But didnt you hear? Buffalo put up better defensive stats? WE'RE billsfanone!!!!

I'll also be closely following Bills-Bengals and Jets-Seahawks. Doesnt look like there's any chance the Steelers lose to the Giants on Saturday.