Flash to Chan

rcatty

Flash to Spillertime21, and Show me the Baby: Where are ya? Any other smart a** comments? Looks like you skipped out of the room real quick.

If you're talking to me, I never said that we didn't need to worry about their TE's and Welker. I said that George Edwards does the defensive game planning. You're reading comprehension leaves alot to be desired.

Nice try!

Flash to Spillertime21, and Show me the Baby: Where are ya? Any other smart a** comments? Looks like you skipped out of the room real quick.

Nice try!

Wow you are dumb. You are either 10, or senile. You have made that abundantly clear.

This board was better when you refrained from starting threads.

Edited by SpillerTime21

Chan uses David Nelson as de facto TE

Yes but they need a real Tight End on thank can block and cath so the D does not know if you are going to throw or run.

I suggest the TE from Wisconson. "Kendricks", I think in next years draft. Likely round 3 or late round 2.

Flash to all Bills fans, the Bills would have lost if this game even if they had the best TE in football. Also, there aren't enough good players on the Bills roster for ANY coach to stop the best offense in football, especially when they get so many turnovers. The Bills still suck, give the coach another season to get more talent on the roster.