No Love for David Nelson

Nasty

Did anyone else read this crap from the Boston Globe reporting on today's game. It's like the reports took a vacation and didn't do any homework on the Bills and wrote a average no heart (I can't think of the word i am looking for) article. "Ryan Fitzpatrick is not your prototypical NFL quarterback. He has average size (6 feet 2 inches, 225 pounds), average athleticism, and below-average arm strength. Despite that, the competitive Fitzpatrick has taken control of this team because of his above-average intelligence, great instincts, and undeniable toughness. His biggest problem is a lack of playmakers in his receiving corps. Steve Johnson is the de facto No. 1 receiver. A 6-2, 202-pounder who shows flashes of brilliance, Johnson lacks concentration. He drops catchable balls and often appears to be running at half-speed. Donald Jones has decent speed but lacks experience. Tight end David Martin catches about as many balls as Alge Crumpler. Fellow tight end Jonathan Stupar is a strong blocker with hands of stone. Fred Jackson is an excellent receiver out of the backfield and an important safety valve for the often-beleaguered Fitzpatrick. Rob Ninkovich and Tully Banta-Cain will be counted on to pressure the pocket and get Fitzpatrick on the run. Devin McCourty and Kyle Arrington need to continue to flash their athleticism at the corners."

Edge: Bills

I can't believe they said Fitz has no arm strength, they obviously haven't been watching him lately throwing darts in tight spots for TD's. The thing that made this article lame was there was no mention of David Nelson this guy has emerged and is a threat especially on third downs. This was just the Buffalo passing game insert, the rest of the article of course praises Tom Brady and it seems to me like Bellicheat is trying to pry Jackson away from us using the media, kinda like how they got Welker from the dolphins. Hopefully Nix wont take the bait and give him Jackson for some sorry A%% draft picks. And don't worry David the Bills fans love what you are doing...

Can't expect people to know all that much about us even professional reporters b/c quite frankly, nobody but us watches these games. Nobody.

Yup. People probably get about as excited watching the Bills as we would get about watching the Panthers. I'd rather rotate the tires on my car . . .