Say good bye to Mr. Lee Evans

I don't think we trade him until next season. If Easley didn't get hurt, he might have shown enough flashes to where we could trade Lee. But he isn't here.

I said in another thread, after the spiller pick, I wouldn't be surprised if they draft AJ Green. If that happens, I expect Lee to be traded for like a 4th rounder by the deadline. But I don't see lee getting traded before the draft.

He's not going anywhere. His contract from this point on is actually cheap compared to other WRs. There's really no point to cut him. As for trading him? We could probably get a 4th or 5th round pick for him. Not worth it.

Don't worry. The Bills don't use this kind of logic.

We had already eaten the bulk of Dockery's contract when he was released too.

Ralph may just decide he doesn't want to pay the $1 million roster bonus next year and no argument about how his $3.025 million base salary for 2011 is cheap will convince him.

After Evans went out. Steve Johnson had guys all over him for the most part. He caught three passes for 14 total yards and were all right on the ground. Fitz started looking for Donald Jones more because he was now in the SJ role. And it was much harder to pass.

:thumbsup:

Lee is a hell of a blocker too, in fact he was blocking for Stuper on the play that he got hurt on. Not that makes him a true #1 but it is a big asset combined with other factors. I hope Fitz does off season work with him to build up some more chemistry as they really don't seem to have it yet.He and Stevie built a relationship over time and Fitz looks at him much more.

Edited by bowery4

Lee is a hell of a blocker too, in fact he was blocking for Stuper on the play that he got hurt on. Not that makes him a true #1 but it is a big asset combined with other factors. I hope Fitz does off season work with him to build up some more chemistry as they really don't seem to have it yet.He and Stevie built a relationship over time and Fitz looks at him much more.

Thats a great point. During the 4th quarter, Freddy ran outside to the left and was waiting for Stevie to hold up his block but he couldn't do it. It looked like a play that if Freddy had got the corner he would have scored on. Lee makes that block.

Edited by stony