Big Ups From Ditka This Morning

Maybe that is nice to hear but that sure as Hell was not fun to watch. I was counting down the minutes until I could get out of that rain. The Browns offense was more boring than Trent Edward's worst game. Fun to see? Uhhh, not so much....

I was at the game and had a blast. How could a Bills fan not have fun at a slugfest in which the Bills come out victorious?

Two weeks ago, the Brown's are the next great team, a team on the rise, Holmgren is a genius, Mangini is the man, Hillis is all-world.

Now, we beat them in a hard fought game, and they are back to toilet brushes.

Classic.

:worthy: Great take!

If memory serves, these "crappy" Browns beat the Saints and Patriots in consecutive weeks this season. The Bills were lucky that Colt McCoy was injured, because he would have at least been more mobile then pathetic Jake D. if not a hell of a lot more accurate with his passes. But the Bills defense finally played a good game after that first drive, and they beat a pretty decent "on the rise" team who was forced to use their back up QB. Please see the KC Chiefs this past Sunday to see how that works out sometimes in the NFL when your back up sucks. And KC dropped to 8-5-0 and still remained in first place! But enough said about Delhomme. Buffalo played a good overall game and their offense moved and controlled the ball, so it was a very nice win for them. :thumbsup: