Man shoots TV over Palin dance

The Senator

a word of advice for the young casanovas out there...take some dance lessons, especially if offered at a local college. we go to a dance once a month at one and the college girls outnumber the guys about 3:1 (most of the guys present are there with dates, so the others don't have partners and are just waiting for someone to ask them to dance). i'll help out occasionally but with very "careful" hold and frame so as not to raise any eyebrows or dirty looks from my wife! if you can get over the initial embarssment, it's well worth it. once you have the basics, salsa clubs or two step joints can be a hoot. i wish i'd have learned much earlier.

and yes, bristol is relatively bad. for the amount of private instruction and time put in she's pretty weak but much better than where she started. but i'll bet she continues dancing after the show and continues to enjoy it. out of the "competitive" setting, she's just fine as a dancer.

Yes!!! I have heard this! Also pilates and aerobics attract the young ladies. And if you ever notice who is doing most of the jogging in parks, beaches and road races...! In college, I took an aerobics class. There were two of us guys and about forty young ladies! Country music dance places are also packed with the young ladies. Being that I am a rock 'n' roll city boy the country bars never really hooked me but the theory is a great one. A number of ladies have suggested I take up the salsa dancing classes. I should give that serious thought!

Yes!!! I have heard this! Also pilates and aerobics attract the young ladies. And if you ever notice who is doing most of the jogging in parks, beaches and road races...! In college, I took an aerobics class. There were two of us guys and about forty young ladies! Country music dance places are also packed with the young ladies. Being that I am a rock 'n' roll city boy the country bars never really hooked me but the theory is a great one. A number of ladies have suggested I take up the salsa dancing classes. I should give that serious thought!

yes, because yelling "yo" to a sweaty sports bra wearing female is almost the same as ritually, rhythmically stepping face to face with a beautifully dressed, coiffed and scented woman. and because i'm never surprised to see so many fine young men at weddings or ballrooms at 5 star hotels like the homestead or greenbriar that can dance with such grace. you're right, the secret's out.

Edited by birdog1960