Tip My Hat To The Bills

Nasty

I tip my hat to the Buffalo Bills. I think I can speak for most of the people on this board when I say, in our eyes you guys won the game. There was some unbelievable calls that I still can't believe. I can honestly say, yesturday was the first day after a game when I was proud to where my jersey out in public. You guys played Outstanding and if you guys keep playing like that the wins will come. I have a new found respect for Fitz and our O line did an awesome job. Our D line even did good and put some pressure on Flaco at key times in the game when we usually don't get any pressure. Good Job Buffalo.

I tip my hat to the Buffalo Bills. I think I can speak for most of the people on this board when I say, in our eyes you guys won the game. There was some unbelievable calls that I still can't believe. I can honestly say, yesturday was the first day after a game when I was proud to where my jersey out in public. You guys played Outstanding and if you guys keep playing like that the wins will come. I have a new found respect for Fitz and our O line did an awesome job. Our D line even did good and put some pressure on Flaco at key times in the game when we usually don't get any pressure. Good Job Buffalo.

Good post, right on, I vote that you get bumped to rookie status immediatley.