C.J.S.M.L.N.S.G.

bartshan-83

Hear Ye, Hear Ye...

Let the inaugural meeting of the C.J.S.M.L.N.S.G. (Chris Johnson Screwed Me Last Night Support Group) commence.

Hi my name is Bart, and Chris Johnson screwed me last night.

Sorry, this is hard...ok...ahem. I was up by, um, eight points with about 2 minutes to go in the game last night. I was happy to see the Titans finally play Javon Ringer some as my opponent had Chris Johnson. However, my heart sank as I watched Jacksonville call consecutive timeouts for absolutely no reason. My worst fears were realized when I saw Tennessee trot the offense back onto the field on 4th and 5 with 1:48 left. I prayed that I was hallucinating and they weren't actually going to run another play, let alone to Chris Johnson. Instead...I was....um....sorry I need a minute....

:cry:

Ok...WHEW...I'm good. Instead I was forced to watch the most dangerous RB in the game receive his 6th and final carry of a drive he had no business being part of and take it to the house.

I'm not sure how I'm going to get through the day. I've lost my last 4 weeks on the Monday night game. This morning on my drive to work I was stopped at a red light and I could have sworn I saw Jack Del Rio in the car next to me signaling for a time-out.

Thank you for hearing me out. I'm sure someone else out there was victimized and may be too ashamed to talk about it. We can all support each other here though.

Remember, we can beat this together.

1 point per 10 yards at a time...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice thread. I got screwed by that too....

The part that made it an even tougher pill to swallow was because I have a history against the team I lost to. Last season, he was undefeated when I played him. Colston scored an apparently touchdown.... But upon review, they called him down at the 2" line. The very next play was a TD pass to Shockey -- who the other guy had on his team.... 12 point swing. I lost by 3 or 4. :censored:

I went back through the playoff matchups -- and if I had won that game, I would've won the Superbowl.

Now this year I get screwed by the Johnson play. I wonder what impact that play will have overall?

I'm convinced that guy has sold his soul to the devil to get these crazy wins. :devil:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.