Trade Deadline

You all may have already discussed this but is there any way we could trade Lee Evans before 10/31 that would benefit both the Bills and the other team? If there is one thing we need it is as many draft picks we can get to have a chance at rebuilding over the next 3 to 4 years. Yes I'm an optimist!

You all may have already discussed this but is there any way we could trade Lee Evans before 10/31 that would benefit both the Bills and the other team? If there is one thing we need it is as many draft picks we can get to have a chance at rebuilding over the next 3 to 4 years. Yes I'm an optimist!

no!!! with parish, and Johnson the WR's aren't that bad and are getting better!

Sure they can trade him. I'm sure many teams would be willing to part with a 4th rounder in 2011 and a conditional 5th or 6th rounder in 2012 for the former #13 overall pick in the '04 draft. That seems to be the "asking price" for Bills' first round draft choices with many good seasons ahead of them. :doh:

The trade deadline is Oct 19 so not that much time left.

who knows what the Bills would be able to get. Depends on how badly a team wants him and what they're willing to give up.

I do know this. The Bills are gonna suck hind tit for at least two more years. I think Evans contract would be up by then and I doubt he'd re-up, or, even if the Bills would consider re-signing him for more money than he makes now.

Bottom line... Bills are going nowhere and Evans' talents are wasted on this team. Him being, or not being with the Bills will not make a difference... the Bills will suck regardless. He could be of serious value to a real QB.

I say Houston might be a soft landing. Atlanta, perhaps? Chargers? Ravens?

Hey... Pats gave up a 4th to get Branch back and Vikes a 3rd for Moss. I'd hope for a #2