Okay, let me ask you again this week, did Maybin play on Sunday?

If he was on the field, I didn't see him, if he was hiding then he hides well.

What did we pay him again and how long was THE holdout?

Another question, Why exactly did he hold out in the first place? :sick:

Stats, read through the whole list, his name is somewhere near the bottom....

If Rian Lindell can record 3 more tackles he will TIE Aaron Maybin.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/team-statistics.html

Yes,yes, I know he is just a kid, well maybe we shouldn't draft kids???

Edited by Another Point of View

I still want to puke when I think we could have had Arakpo and those retards pass on him to take Maybin. Get rid of Modrak please he is the last smelly sock from the previous admin.

+1

Modrak needs to go.

He wanted Cushing as top available player at that position, but he had Maybin as the top "pure pass-rusher" on his board.

I remember watching the NFL Network for the draft and listening to Mike Mayock's comment's about the pick. Specifically he he stated Maybin "couldn't stop the run in college." Translation: not strong or big enough enough to play in the NFL. Boy did he nail it. Maybin wouldm't have even made the roster last year if not for his draft status. This guy is a complete bust and the worst pick by the Bills in 20 years. Sure Mike Williams was a bust, but at least he had the physical build to play and got on the field. Maybin is built like a WR and can't get on the field.

+1

Modrak needs to go.

He wanted Cushing as top available player at that position, but he had Maybin as the top "pure pass-rusher" on his board.

And you confirmed this with who?

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

While I agree that Maybin was a bad pick for this team, I am starting to believe more and more that George Edwards was a terrible pick for defensive coordinator. This defense is even worse than it was last year, and there are no signs of it getting any better. Again, if you're going to hire a head coach that wants to run the offense, you better hire a proven defensive coordinator.

Maybin has still not yet lined up as a stand up outside linebacker. We're playing Maybin in a DE four point stance position, and he isn't built for that kind of role. Use his speed and athleticism off the edge to beat the slower OT's. Don't send him running into a brick wall. This defense is a massive failure.