Through 25% of the season

WordByrd

-As much as everyone talks about our offense, it's clear that our defense needs the most work. 4 straight games of 34+ points should be SCREAMING help. Decide on 3-4 or 4-3, and USE IT. No more in between!

-Trade Donte, Stroud, and Lee for whatever picks we can get. Stroud is entering his downfall, Lee had been around for all of the losing so it's time to move on, Donte just sucks. I'd take a high-five for Donte.

-Pick Andrew Luck, and sign him before draft day. Spend the rest of our picks on Linebackers and D-Line. Consider starting Fitz for another year to allow Luck to mature. Use the Aaron Rodgers school of QB grooming.

-Give Fred the ball! He averaged 6.1 yards per touch, then they gave him the ball 4 times in the second half? WTH?

-Sign a RT in free agency. We can't get everyone through the draft, Buddy.

-Spend our 2012 pick on the best Offensive or Defensive lineman available. Games are won in the trenches!

-Keep Fitz to mentor Luck.

-Give George Edwards until the end of the year. If we continue to give up 200 points per game, NEXT.

-Cut MaybiNot, pretty please :)

-Fire Tom Modrak (ever heard this idea?)

I agree with most of what you said, but I bet Luck doesn't come out next year if the Bills have the Number 1 pick. If he isn't available, we try to trade down for more picks.

I agree we need to trade Stroud, Whitner, and Evans. The only problem is we won't get anything substantial for any of them, and I don't trust that we will draft successfully no matter what or how many picks we have.

Actually, the more I think about, this team is hopeless under this owner, front office and coaching staff. I don't think anything they do will fix this mess.

I mean what positive moves has this team made in the last six years? I can't really think of any great decisions other than signing Peters, and Nelson as undrafted free agents. Have any of our draft picks really lived up to expectations? If they did they were allowed to walk via free agency. Maybe Kyle Williams, but even he is not a difference maker. Have any of our free agent pick ups really been difference makers. None.

I see no hope until this team is sold to another owner, and at that point in time the Bills may not be in Buffalo.

Does it get any more hopeless than that?

I think that no matter what, we have to be positive for our future. It can't get any worse. So far I really hate the Kelsay extension, the Spiller pick, and the handling of Trent. This regime has shown me very little to get excited about, but we have to give them a chance. What's the point in being a fan if you have no hope, right?