So used to suffering

Believe it or not, about half way through every game this season I've found myself looking forward to the awkward press conferences after each game. I visit the Bills site about every ten minutes waiting for the show. I like to see them scurry for excuses and reasons why they can't put even a marginal product on the field. What would we all have to talk about? The weather? We are notorious for complaing about that. Losing is a tradition and its not going to change until we get those who have become accustomed to it out of Buffalo. My only wish is that the FO and the CS wouldn't have waited to find out for themselves that we stink before they started the overhaul. Hindsite is 20/20 but there was enough visible proof that a lot of these guys just don't have what it takes to get the job done including most that still remain on the roster.

there is no suffering going on - and if you think that there is suffering it is because of a blessed life you have had so far - well shy of what suffering realy is.

stand on the banks of the arauca river and watch the bodies float down - then you will begin to understand the depth of what suffering is.

there is no suffering going on - and if you think that there is suffering it is because of a blessed life you have had so far - well shy of what suffering realy is.

stand on the banks of the arauca river and watch the bodies float down - then you will begin to understand the depth of what suffering is.

This. I like to differentiate appropriately whenever I talk about sports suffering as opposed to real suffering. I'd rather suffer my whole life with my awful football team than to be a Jew in Germany in 1945, for instance.